$25 Free Bonus For ForexBrokerInc’s New Customers

ForexBrokerInc

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2013
ForexBrokerInc offers its USA clients a unique $25 Free Bonus and a special 30% Welcome Deposit Bonus!

Brand new customers are eligible to receive an exclusive $25 Free Bonus once they register with ForexBrokerInc. Traders are also benefited with a 30% Welcome Bonus once a first deposit has been made. Only clients from the USA are entitled to this promotion after they sign up and verify their accounts with ForexBrokerInc.
ForexBrokerInc aims to make its clients satisfied with its service and with this promotion, traders have a bigger chance to trade and make profit!
The $25 Free Bonus promotion will be running throughout the month of November and it is only applicable for USA clients.
Good Luck and enjoy trading with your exclusive bonus!
The ForexBrokerInc team

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I always appreciate these kind of offers or deals because it makes life easier for newbies like me who can’t afford to make larger investment so not just this bonus but any kind of bonus is great. Although at the moment I don’t prefer it too much and that is because I have got better alternative to go with.

I am talking about my broker OctaFX, it has 50% bonus offer so it is extra ordinary for large investors while equally brilliant for low investors like me, so I always prefer to use them and also what sets them apart is there are no restrictions at all for how we use this bonus, it is our decision and they never interfere in this.

ForexBrokerInc

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2013
The $25 free bonus was a limited time offer and was only available in November. This month traders can benefit from something bigger and better– by opening a VIP status account, you can get a 120% Welcome Deposit Bonus! Both new and existing customers can also take advantage of the 30% Welcome Bonus which helps boost trading power for newbies! ForexBrokerInc’s promotions never fail to suit both small and big investors and we are always the best solution for profit making!