Exness broker for forex traders

Lee-me

Trader
Apr 24, 2023
So what is the deal with this broker?
I saw tens of threads on forexpeacearmy about your clients who were unsatisfied with your manner of operation.

Oli_jackson

Active Trader
Mar 27, 2023
So what is the deal with this broker?
I saw tens of threads on forexpeacearmy about your clients who were unsatisfied with your manner of operation.
That's funny because I see them as being one of the more trustworthy brokers out there, at least I've seen a lot of people confirming that.

Lee-me

Trader
Apr 24, 2023
That's funny because I see them as being one of the more trustworthy brokers out there, at least I've seen a lot of people confirming that.
Well then I guess you have not checked the site I just mentioned, go look it up and you will see.

Oli_jackson

Active Trader
Mar 27, 2023
Well then I guess you have not checked the site I just mentioned, go look it up and you will see.
I know and I have, but there are cases there about every broker ever, that doesn't mean they're all scammers or engage in shady dealings, often times the traders are worse than the brokers.

Lee-me

Trader
Apr 24, 2023
That maybe, but I won't trust a broker with instant withdrawals, what does that even mean and do they operate?

Oli_jackson

Active Trader
Mar 27, 2023
That maybe, but I won't trust a broker with instant withdrawals, what does that even mean and do they operate?
Clearly, you have not worked with a decent broker yet, they work with multiple financial institutions to get it done quickly. It's doable and not all that uncommon.

Lee-me

Trader
Apr 24, 2023
Clearly, you have not worked with a decent broker yet, they work with multiple financial institutions to get it done quickly. It's doable and not all that uncommon.
Oh, I have worked with decent brokers, none of them offering such clickbait promotions to lure people in just like that. Oh we have instant withdrawals, and people think they can take whatever they want whenever they want.

Oli_jackson

Active Trader
Mar 27, 2023
Oh, I have worked with decent brokers, none of them offering such clickbait promotions to lure people in just like that. Oh we have instant withdrawals, and people think they can take whatever they want whenever they want.
How could be a clickbait if they actually get it done, LOL.

Lee-me

Trader
Apr 24, 2023
I am using exness broker so I can confidently say that their service is good and they have full support and highly secure service.
My apologies I did not mean to undermine your broker, it was a genuine question for me.
Post automatically merged:

How could be a clickbait if they actually get it done, LOL.
OK darling, you are so smart and all knowing we get it, good for you.

Oli_jackson

Active Trader
Mar 27, 2023
My apologies I did not mean to undermine your broker, it was a genuine question for me.
Post automatically merged:

OK darling, you are so smart and all knowing we get it, good for you.
Lmao, you are so salty, it's all just a conversation though.