Forex Trading Bot/Guide Reviews

WitolDo

Trader
Jun 2, 2012
Have any of you had experience using the products shown on TheForexGuides ? They offer good deals through affiliation.

They all are extremely enticing and show proof of great results, but I would love to hear what you guys think! :)

Nickson1

Sep 15, 2016
I have been trading forex and binary options since 2014 as a side job and hobby. So far it was fun, sometimes I win and sometimes I lose and in overall, the earnings was a bit higher than what I lost. I've tried so many brokers and found out that only a few of them are fair and genuine. I am currently using 3 platforms to trade online.

I see some people are using Autotrader systems or BOTs to do the job automatically and hands-free. I also would like to do that but I'm not looking for make-a-million-over-a-night systems which I'm sure are mostly fake and scam. I saw a list of binary option and forex BOTs here under one roof and am not sure which one is better. Since the broker is the legit one, I can trust the BOTs but which one is the best? I appreciate if you are an expert in this field, take a look at the list and recommend one of them over others. I asked the sites’ CS but they say they don't endorse any of them.