Forex Trading Course

traderjcl

Active Trader
Aug 4, 2009
www.jcls-forex.com
We have a great group called "Conquering The Markets" where I teach members to trade successfully through following my methods and rules.

We have a chat room where members receive real time help from myself and other members of the group while developing a real sense of community through interacting with each other. You will notice right away the group is different, it is truly a positive and supportive environment to learn and trade in.

Together we trade a detailed trading plan of a trading system that focuses on risk and money management and by simply following the rules you will soon finally feel like you know what you are doing.

It is a unique and special place, JCL's Forex.

My best,
Jordan

Archived press release: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/05/prweb382120.htm

traderjcl

Active Trader
Aug 4, 2009
www.jcls-forex.com
Hi,

Your suggestion is great, I found one more for forex trading tips. Please check forex training.

Thanks Greg. Would you and the forex success academy like to have a little contest against me & JCL's Forex just to show what is what?

We have an open challenge to any and all forex trading services in order to prove the difference between real traders and marketers. Just let me know and I will send you further details.

___

For the month of September we had a total return of 7,022 pips with a gain of 2,225 pips for the month on the 4 hour time frame and a gain of 4,797 pips on the 8 hour time frame.

As expected the market slowly coming to back life during the month of September with the YEN strength leading the way along with the GBP weakness helping to attribute to some nice moves

Total Number of Pips for September: 7,022 pips

As always we will trade what is happening rather than what we believe. No matter what the market direction we are positioned to profit by always putting ourselves in trades in the direction of the trend. The 8 hour time frame is proving itself able to withstand narrow ranges and choppy markets. Good things ahead.

http://forextradinglife.com/forex-trading-report-september-2009