FRAUD ALERT

Some of us are getting email ads for something called "Omni Trading System." BEWARE! I just purchased it and it's nothing like the video you have to yawn through. It's price goes from $102,000 down to, finally, $97. Nothing downloaded holds any resemblance to the subject matter in the video. Actually, you get GrnDragon and assorted crap.

CB has already refunded my purchase. Don't bite on this one. It's a simple "Bait and Switch."

Last edited:
I've always hated walking into an ambush, as this was one. However, I know not to go to ground, but attack head-on. Which I did immediately with a refund through Clickbank. I got the refund in under 3 minutes. Says something, doesn't it. Of course, it behooves one to place a marker, "Beware of ambush" on that trail. Someone named Mark Roth was the ambusher.

Followup: Roth has ignored several emails requesting info.

Last edited:

Medici

Trader
May 21, 2013
I just watched Mark Roth Omni system video and it is incredibly credible, but I had to make sure it wasn't a fraud so I looked it up using google search and found your site! Thanks for this valuable information.
Bo

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Let's investigate everything carefully and uphold what's the truth. This is also true of the LR's issue.

There is NO "Omni Trading System." What you see and what you get are two completely different animals! Like Night and Day. Nothing is "as you were told" in the video. Don't believe me? Pay your money and see. Just be ready to contact Clickbank for your refund when you see what you paid for.

I see they're still promoing that ad. And fools, like me, are still believing it, and getting ripped off. Keep your money. I'll give you the package they're offering. It's trash!

There is NO "Omni Trading System." What you see and what you get are two completely different animals! Like Night and Day. Nothing is "as you were told" in the video. Don't believe me? Pay your money and see. Just be ready to contact Clickbank for your refund when you see what you paid for.

I see they're still promoing that ad. And fools, like me, are still believing it, and getting ripped off. Keep your money. I'll give you the package they're offering. It's trash!

OH! That's the matter. Thanks for your concern and now, I got you.

Prospector48

Sep 22, 2015
Mark Ross is at it again. There are emails again touting Omni Trading System. It is being sent from
Trend Trading Blueprint
12 Bukit Batok #7-20,
Singapore SG 600122

Be aware of any kind of automation machines and signal services that invest too much in advertising.
Believe me, if they were holding the holy grail as they are claiming they wouldn't even sell it, specially not for 100$