IV Brokers feedback please?

orangebear

Trader
Sep 23, 2013
Hallo,

I was considering IV Brokers as they have some very nice bonus and good conditions to trade.

Has anyone have feedback?

Thanks

JimMoz

Trader
Oct 22, 2014
decent broker

I opened a small account with $500 to get the 60% margin bonus to test. So far the execution quality is good and surprisingly fast.

On the first day I opened a few trades during some spikes and was filled accuratley, some were filled at positive slippage.

Spreads are low and tight, according to the site they receive liquidity through some of the biggest banks.

Still to early to move all account to them but so far IV Brokers seems very good

Gontrader77

Banned
Oct 24, 2014
Low spreads on ECN

many brokers that are STP brokers are using only one liquidity, some two. This cause problem in execution and spreads, because only one provider depth of market is less for them clients.

IV Brokers is using more than 15 banks and liquidity and you can feel in spread and execution quality. I see there for more than 3 month spread on eurusd many times 0 pip and in spread still stays tighter when compare to other brokers. I have spread record indicator and average on EURUSD at IV Brokers is 0.22 pips

Sony12

Trader
Oct 28, 2014
Although its very difficult to determine how many liquidity they use only from your end but their ECN account is very stable. They didn't make me any hard time during withdrawals. I never checked the avg' of the EURUSD but it seems to be around 0.1 - 0.2 pips as it mentioned above.

RamDiFX

Jan 16, 2015
I use IV Brokers for one month, I like the execution there and the spread is very good

I have some very small slippage in news, but most time it is positive slippage. I have traded on brokers that you only get negative slippage :) But IV seem very fair.

Withdrew profit in very quick time and no issue

Sony12

Trader
Oct 28, 2014
RamDIfx
Are you using EA?
If yes, IVbrokers system functioning very good with EA, mine running smoothly.