looking for EA

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
As a trader, I've found that EAs like Forex Diamond and Flex EA can be effective for small capital accounts due to their conservative risk management settings and potential for steady gains. However, it's essential to thoroughly research and test any EA on a demo account to ensure compatibility with your trading goals and risk tolerance before deploying it with real funds.

Phill88

Banned
Dec 17, 2023
Germany
As a trader, I've found that EAs like Forex Diamond and Flex EA can be effective for small capital accounts due to their conservative risk management settings and potential for steady gains. However, it's essential to thoroughly research and test any EA on a demo account to ensure compatibility with your trading goals and risk tolerance before deploying it with real funds.
How did you determine that Forex Diamond and Flex EA are particularly suited for accounts with smaller capital, and could you share any specific results or insights you've gained from testing these EAs on a demo account?

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
How did you determine that Forex Diamond and Flex EA are particularly suited for accounts with smaller capital, and could you share any specific results or insights you've gained from testing these EAs on a demo account?
It's trial and error process, you see how it works on demo and applies to live. No easy solutions and nobody will reveal it for free.

Phill88

Banned
Dec 17, 2023
Germany
It's trial and error process, you see how it works on demo and applies to live. No easy solutions and nobody will reveal it for free.
I'm just inquiring: How did you determine that Forex Diamond and Flex EA are particularly well-suited for accounts with smaller capital? Additionally, if you recommend them, could you please share your experience and results with these EAs?