Never trust Instacoin

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
This platform is as useless as it can be. I am almost sure that they are scams. They do not provide any TXid for any transaction and they delay creating the transaction for a very long tome, sometimes more than a whole 24 hours. I have checked it a lot of times. They say that the transaction is done but they really do not initiate the transaction any sooner than a couple of hours after it. I am almost sure that they will soon steal their clients funds and leave.

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
This platform is as useless as it can be. I am almost sure that they are scams. They do not provide any TXid for any transaction and they delay creating the transaction for a very long tome, sometimes more than a whole 24 hours. I have checked it a lot of times. They say that the transaction is done but they really do not initiate the transaction any sooner than a couple of hours after it. I am almost sure that they will soon steal their clients funds and leave.
isn that mentioned in their rules and conditions? why should a delay in payouts be a reason to call it a scam? where is Ur proof for what Ure claimin?