Scheduling binary option trades on MT4

sobota

Apr 30, 2024
I'm considering using MT4 for binary option trades and I'd appreciate your comments for the following questions.

1. Is it possible to schedule a trade (e.g. open a position at a given future date and time)?
2. If so, is there a way to link trades depending on results (e.g. open a position at a given date and time; if LOSS, then open another position; if WIN do nothing)?
3. Generally, is MT4 a good tool for that kind of trades (integration with brokers, functionalities, reliability, speed)?

Thank you!

Mar 29, 2024
Both the MT4 and MT5 are the best ones out there, all you have just asked about can be done by setting pending orders, which can simply be done in the details of the order tab that will show up when you want to open a trade. You can even modify your orders too later on if need be.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I'm considering using MT4 for binary option trades and I'd appreciate your comments for the following questions.

1. Is it possible to schedule a trade (e.g. open a position at a given future date and time)?
2. If so, is there a way to link trades depending on results (e.g. open a position at a given date and time; if LOSS, then open another position; if WIN do nothing)?
3. Generally, is MT4 a good tool for that kind of trades (integration with brokers, functionalities, reliability, speed)?

Thank you!
Yes, that can be done in MT4. You just need to code an EA that would do that.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Both the MT4 and MT5 are the best ones out there, all you have just asked about can be done by setting pending orders, which can simply be done in the details of the order tab that will show up when you want to open a trade. You can even modify your orders too later on if need be.
Pending orders cannot do what @sobota is asking about.