stocks, FX pairs, or crypto?

Max324

Trader
Jun 26, 2023
Canada
Usually, stocks are considered more suitable for beginners. Because they are affordable and in an established market.

For currency pairs and cryptocurrencies, they may offer opportunities, but come with complexities and risks that may not be ideal for beginners: for example,
in the Forex market, it is necessary to analyze the global economy, geopolitical factors, and the interaction of currency pairs.
with cryptocurrency, you need to understand blockchain technology, market dynamics, and associated risks.

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
I have not traded on stocks ever. But most say it is way easier I don't know how to start and test that.
thanks for sharing your experience.

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
Stocks
But I prefer to invest in them, not just trade them
I invest in different stocks and well, right now I can suggest you invest in JNJ!

CoolBerth

Trader
Aug 7, 2024
Generally, the stocks are beginner-friendly options. My favourite is forex trading with proper risk management.
well, I don't agree with you, stocks are not only for beginners, it is only at first glance, because you start earning only after gaining experience

Zerologic

Trader
Jul 17, 2024
Now I'm trying to diversify in forex for short-term trading and crypto for long-term trading, but I haven't tried stock trading yet. Apart from that, I also invest in gold bullion and trade gold on spot forex.

Lee-me

Trader
Apr 24, 2023
When it comes to pairs, EURUSD is my go-to these days. Crypto on the other hand is a hot take for me right now.