Struggling with your trades? Get a pro review

fxblend

Trader
Jan 18, 2015
If your struggling get a review from a twenty year pro market veteran. Don't buy a system or expensive package first. Work on you! Take a look.
We do not provide investment advice or specific trade ideas but we can help! If you are a struggling trader or just need to make sure you are on track, use our trade review service. For $25 we will review one month of your trades looking for patterns of mistakes , excessive trading and other bad habits you may not notice. Stop issues? You might be missing a structural issue in your plan. We also offer a years review for $99. With either plan you will receive a clear and concise report that details issues we see in your trading. The review is done by a twenty year market professional. An inexpensive way to get a pro view and get on the right track.
Send an email to tompkinscontent@gmail.com stating the plan you want. We will send you a PayPal invoice and instructions on emailing your trade blotter(or downloaded file) for review. Its quick, inexpensive and a good way to get on the right track.
Also stop by https://fxblend.wordpress.com/ to get access to free articles.

Dwight Dickham

Master Trader
Oct 29, 2014
Whether we are struggling or not but I will say one thing is confirmed that we can’t overcome it with short cuts instead we have to believe in hard work as that’s the only way anyone is ever going to succeed. It’s not a huge amount to have this but I feel it’s not going to change anything one bit. I would recommend participating in demo contest like one provided by OctaFX broker as they have outstanding Champion demo contest where we can practice and learn while also win good prizes.