Suggest me. Lets trade wisely

IBIronFX

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2012
Fortaleza
Hello Traders,

I am looking for trade USD versus another economies like EUR/USD and USD/CAD and i'm using mostly fundamental analisys.

So, if the US economy setup a new Monetary Easing (QE3) the US value will appreciate versus Gold, example.

Depending of speech of Ben Bernanke, is the US to hit higher prices so the pair XAU/USD will follow a downtrend zone for September?

Someone suggest how would be a nice setup for 1st of September?

Lets follow the logic of the market.

If you US up

So, Gold will be in downtrend

And pairs like USD/CAD, USD/CHF will be in up.

Thanks,Igor

TejaratFX

Trader
Jul 7, 2024
My Trading Strategy

I utilize a combination of both technical and fundamental analysis to inform my trading decisions. Here's a breakdown of my strategy:

Fundamental Analysis​

My primary decisions are based on key fundamental indexes, including:

• PCE (Personal Consumption Expenditures)
  • PMI (Purchasing Managers' Index)
  • CPI (Consumer Price Index)
  • Other relevant economic indicators

Technical Analysis​

For identifying entry points, I rely on the following technical tools:

• Moving Averages: To identify trends and potential reversal points.
  • Support and Resistance Levels: To determine critical price levels where the market might reverse or consolidate.
  • Candlestick Patterns: To capture market sentiment and predict short-term price movements.

Risk Management​

• Stop Loss: I set my stop loss based on the ATR (Average True Range) indicator to account for market volatility and avoid premature exits.
  • Take Profit: My take profit levels depend on the prevailing market conditions, aiming to maximize gains while managing risk.
By combining these methods, I strive to make informed and balanced trading decisions.

Let's Connect and Share Strategies!

I'd love to hear about your trading strategies or answer any questions you might have. Feel free to reach out or share your thoughts!

[URL deleted]

Looking forward to engaging with the community!

Last edited by a moderator:

buchi4search

Trader
Sep 9, 2024
My Trading Strategy

I utilize a combination of both technical and fundamental analysis to inform my trading decisions. Here's a breakdown of my strategy:

Fundamental Analysis​

My primary decisions are based on key fundamental indexes, including:

• PCE (Personal Consumption Expenditures)
  • PMI (Purchasing Managers' Index)
  • CPI (Consumer Price Index)
  • Other relevant economic indicators

Technical Analysis​

For identifying entry points, I rely on the following technical tools:

• Moving Averages: To identify trends and potential reversal points.
  • Support and Resistance Levels: To determine critical price levels where the market might reverse or consolidate.
  • Candlestick Patterns: To capture market sentiment and predict short-term price movements.

Risk Management​

• Stop Loss: I set my stop loss based on the ATR (Average True Range) indicator to account for market volatility and avoid premature exits.
  • Take Profit: My take profit levels depend on the prevailing market conditions, aiming to maximize gains while managing risk.
By combining these methods, I strive to make informed and balanced trading decisions.

Let's Connect and Share Strategies!

I'd love to hear about your trading strategies or answer any questions you might have. Feel free to reach out or share your thoughts!

[URL deleted]

Looking forward to engaging with the community!
But most times both fundamental and technical analysis do not align, if you can agree with me.