The first money in forex, how to make money?

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland
I don't know how you found out about Forex and how you decided to start and try to learn more about it.
But here I would advise beginners to try their hand at investing.
The idea is that you are trading not by your own, but trust it to a professional trader.
You need to find a good trader who will consistently make money for you, and you can always contact him to clarify the details.

• 👍
Reactions: sharabela

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I taught myself and have always been skeptical of these types of offers. Many of these investors are scammers that will blow your hard earned money and walk away.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I agree that with this mindset, it's easy to run into scammers this way.
Apart from that I'm not totally against hiring a professional trader, but for the average retail trader - who usually doesn't have a whole lot of capital - it is not the best option.

• 👍
Reactions: Proxyfire

reecerispoli1

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
I don't know how you found out about Forex and how you decided to start and try to learn more about it.
The idea is that you are trading not by your own, but trust it to a professional trader.
You need to find a good trader who will consistently make money for you, and you can always contact him to clarify the details.
It’s difficult to find a professional trader that isn’t going to scam you

Black Bobble

Trader
Oct 14, 2021
It seems to me that you are not entirely competent in this matter at the moment.
How can a trader deceive you?
Pamm manager is the most ordinary trader whom the broker gives the opportunity to attract funds to his account.
Are you saying that everyone who uses PAMM, MAM, LAMM is either scammers or stupid investors?
Ha-Ha-Ha!

JoshEvansFX

Trader
Jul 7, 2021
I've learnt the hard way not to trust other people. I've learnt myself - no way I'd trust anybody to trade for me again.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
It seems to me that you are not entirely competent in this matter at the moment.
How can a trader deceive you?
Pamm manager is the most ordinary trader whom the broker gives the opportunity to attract funds to his account.
Are you saying that everyone who uses PAMM, MAM, LAMM is either scammers or stupid investors?
Ha-Ha-Ha!
I think the truth is somewhere in the middle, there are definitely a lot of legitimate options, but there are also many scammers out there.

• 👍
Reactions: Black Bobble and Glossy

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
It is never easy to find out a trader who makes money consistently. A good trader may not be engaged with other novice traders since he has a lot of money to spend. He may remain busy trading during the week and enjoys his time during the weekend. Traders usually like to manage others' account are not that successful in trading. This is what my experience says.

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
It's better to learn this for yourself how to trade .
By all means have someone you can contact or guide you but it's a,skill you need to master yourself

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Personally, I think it is important to have at least some basic knowledge of trading if you want to invest with a professional - so you can actually ascertain for yourself just how professional they are.

no_frame

Trader
Aug 21, 2021
I recommend learning forex trading on your own, rather than relying on someone to help you out, unless of course, they are a mentor who will be guiding you.

• 👍
Reactions: Proxyfire

lotsun

Nov 16, 2021
In practice, trading is a personal journey and you are your own teacher. However, you can take help from traders who are open to helping others. Forums are also good sources of reliable information.

tomass

Banned
Nov 18, 2021
You have to pave your own way to success in your forex trading career. It’s an alone game and you do better when you do everything on your own. From exploring the market to finding new opportunities to building your own strategy, everything needs to be done and checked personally to make it work for you.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
Good trader that is able to make money in the long-run doesn't need your money for sure. If he seeks for investment definitely there is some caveats, i..e risk of losses. The point is that if he overestimates potential of his system to make loss then your risk-reward will make sense to join but it's more likely that he understates ability of his system to generate losses.

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland
What nonsense.
There are many good traders who dream of trading large lots and making money, but they do not have such an opportunity.
Investors, on the other hand, give the trader an opportunity to show their capabilities, while earning themselves.

AaronTruth

Trader
Jan 4, 2022
What nonsense.
There are many good traders who dream of trading large lots and making money, but they do not have such an opportunity.
Investors, on the other hand, give the trader an opportunity to show their capabilities, while earning themselves.
I can cover it all, but not for a pure beginner. I can take a novice trader and turn him into a professional trader within a year.

• 👍
Reactions: Black Bobble