To buy Forex VPS from a decent hosting provider

McLaughlin

Banned
Oct 11, 2023
Is it a good idea to buy a Forex VPS from hostingsource [dot] com?
Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

CallahanSinclair

Active Trader
May 13, 2023
Is it a good idea to buy a Forex VPS from hostingsource.com?
Any ideas?
Many brokers provide free VPS services. I recommend you try FxGlory. To receive a free VPS, you must verify your account and deposit $1,000 into your trading account. So easy and convenient.

Gonzalez1212

Banned
Oct 17, 2023
As I know hostingsource [dot] com is a trustworthy enough company to have a deal with.
And their prices are inexpensive. Support is active for 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

BattMaclaren

Banned
Jan 19, 2023
When considering a VPS provider, it's essential to do your research. Before making a decision, assess factors like server location, uptime guarantees, customer support, and pricing. Reading reviews from other traders can provide insights into a provider's reliability and performance.

• 👍
Reactions: CallahanSinclair

CallahanSinclair

Active Trader
May 13, 2023
When considering a VPS provider, it's essential to do your research. Before making a decision, assess factors like server location, uptime guarantees, customer support, and pricing. Reading reviews from other traders can provide insights into a provider's reliability and performance.
I agree with this. I also think using a VPS is more reliable and doesn't crash as much because you're not sharing it with others.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
Is it a good idea to buy a Forex VPS from hostingsource [dot] com?
Any ideas?
I use free beeksFx (best one since they placed their servers in LD4 datacenter) from Hotforex, but you have to trade and deposit at least 500 USD. Fair deal for me, considering they charge 30-40 GBP for their lightest VPS