Deposit method

Antho

Trader
Mar 16, 2023
Usually, I made deposits and withdrawals through a third party who acted as an IB, they helped convert local currency for deposits and withdrawals. In the future I might consider withdrawing with LTC I see the fee is only 0.0005 LTC.
Oh! it can be risky especially with potential money laundering concerns. direct withdrawals with LTC sounds like a safer option for sure

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
I don't know where you live mate but that is considered money-laundering if you are only exchanging currency with a certain person and that lad is doing all the transactions. You can get sentenced for avoiding taxation that way.
Depends on amounts. For sums less than 10K it's completely safe and makes sense, you will save lots of money

Amadeus.V

Active Trader
Jul 7, 2023
Depends on amounts. For sums less than 10K it's completely safe and makes sense, you will save lots of money
Mate, you are using a third party to make transactions for you. What could be the reason behind such a decision?
To avoid paying taxes? or money-laundering?
Both are illegal and you will be harshly sentenced. So, please explain to me why would someone use a third-party to make transactions for you. Because you HAVE to report it to the authorities.

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
Mate, you are using a third party to make transactions for you. What could be the reason behind such a decision?
To avoid paying taxes? or money-laundering?
Both are illegal and you will be harshly sentenced. So, please explain to me why would someone use a third-party to make transactions for you. Because you HAVE to report it to the authorities.
maybe hes livin somewhere with different tax rules or somethin

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
The best deposit and withdrawal method really depends on your preferences and where you’re located. For me, I find using e-wallets like Skrill or Neteller super convenient because they have fast processing times and lower fees compared to traditional bank transfers. If you’re looking for security and reliability, bank transfers are solid but can take longer.