Have you experienced working with a platform designed by the broker itself?

Ethan.ishere

Jan 4, 2024
Would you ever try out such platforms? If you already have, I would appreciate you sharing some information regarding that experience.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Yes, I've traded via quite a few proprietary broker platforms - AGEA, Interactive Brokers, FXCM, Oanda. They all offered their custom platform at some period of time. The experience differed a lot from platform to platform. Why are you asking?

Ethan.ishere

Jan 4, 2024
Yes, I've traded via quite a few proprietary broker platforms - AGEA, Interactive Brokers, FXCM, Oanda. They all offered their custom platform at some period of time. The experience differed a lot from platform to platform. Why are you asking?
I have only recently experienced this and it wasn't all bad honestly. It was much simpler than what I had worked with up until that point and those were MT4/MT5. I kinda liked it but I am still having my doubts about it.
Thanks for the response btw Envivid.

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
Yes, I am working with capitalcore and they have their own platform. It is based on tradingview which I have worked with earlier, it is working well. Also ninja trader platforms are interesting.

Jul 24, 2024
Would you ever try out such platforms? If you already have, I would appreciate you sharing some information regarding that experience.
Trying out new platforms can be a great way to expand your horizons and discover new opportunities. Personally, I have explored several platforms, and each experience has been unique. For instance, when I first tried a new social media platform dedicated to artists, I found it to be an excellent community for sharing my artwork and receiving feedback. The interactions were positive, and the platform's tools for showcasing art were very user-friendly.

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
my brokers got all three mt4 mt5 and their own platform. that makes me feel way more confident when im trading cause if they were up to somethin shady theyd probably get rid of mt4 and mt5.