irongolem

Trader
Sep 2, 2024
Discuss Move Stop to Breakeven expert advisor here. This free EA provides an automated way to mass-move stop-loss levels to breakeven points for all your trades based on the predefined amount of profit. You can ask any questions about this MetaTrader robot here.
Hi Enivid,
Can you help me with this?
I see that the EA "move stop to breakeven" only works independently for each trade.
I am looking for an EA that can move the stop loss of all open trades to a breakeven after all open trades have reached a total profit in pips (or $) depending on the input.
For example:
Input total profit on pips: 20
And there are 3 open orders as follows:
Buy eurusd 0.01 lot at 1.3300 with stoploss 1.3100
Buy eurusd 0.01 lot at 1.3400 with stoploss 1.3100
Buy eurusd 0.01 lot at 1.3500 with stoploss 1.3100
When the market price reaches 1.3600, the stop loss of the 3 trades will move to the price of 1.3400 (breakeven). There is an additional option to lock the minimum profit pips like the EA Move Stop to Breakeven.
To be more precise, the EA's operating mechanism will be similar to the Indicator break even line as the attached link.
https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-indicators/Breakeven-Line/
Looking forward to your help
Thank you.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi Enivid,
Can you help me with this?
I see that the EA "move stop to breakeven" only works independently for each trade.
I am looking for an EA that can move the stop loss of all open trades to a breakeven after all open trades have reached a total profit in pips (or $) depending on the input.
For example:
Input total profit on pips: 20
And there are 3 open orders as follows:
Buy eurusd 0.01 lot at 1.3300 with stoploss 1.3100
Buy eurusd 0.01 lot at 1.3400 with stoploss 1.3100
Buy eurusd 0.01 lot at 1.3500 with stoploss 1.3100
When the market price reaches 1.3600, the stop loss of the 3 trades will move to the price of 1.3400 (breakeven). There is an additional option to lock the minimum profit pips like the EA Move Stop to Breakeven.
To be more precise, the EA's operating mechanism will be similar to the Indicator break even line as the attached link.
https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-indicators/Breakeven-Line/
Looking forward to your help
Thank you.
This probably can be added as a feature in the next version of this EA. A minor potential issue I see here is that for some trades, it's the TP that would be set rather than the SL if there is a mix of buy and sell trades.

irongolem

Trader
Sep 2, 2024
Thanks for your reply,
I think maybe it should only work to Buy or Sell trades only
If you don't mind, may I ask when there will be an update for this EA?
This probably can be added as a feature in the next version of this EA. A minor potential issue I see here is that for some trades, it's the TP that would be set rather than the SL if there is a mix of buy and sell trades.