Scalping.

Antho

Trader
Mar 16, 2023
Yes, we could also introduce a, let's say boring, strategy. Not that boring but still, not as exciting as scalping, and you profit from small gains. Trend trading based on various Moving average indicators. For gold, for instance, I'd suggest mixing the 200-day SMA with the 20-day EMA and identifying a movement. Although that gives you way fewer entries, but at the same time clearer ones with less risk ratio. You can also do other periods as well.
Absolutely! Trend trading using a mix of the 200-day SMA and 20-day EMA is a smart strategy, especially for assets like gold.

• 👍
Reactions: Amadeus.V

Amadeus.V

Active Trader
Jul 7, 2023
Sure, but there's nothing wrong with accepting more risk from time to time. Fortune favors the bold they say.
No, no, and no! Don't do that!! Why would you even say that! Accepting more risk is the worse advice you can give someone who is trading forex. Hell if that's what you want more risk, then just go gamble. Play poker or something. High risk high reward high loss. If you want to actually win as a trader you need to keep your greed in check. Always.
And I don't know who 'they' are but assuming that is what they said, 'they' are probably broke right now.

• 👍
Reactions: Amy4

Amy4

Trader
Mar 15, 2023
No, no, and no! Don't do that!! Why would you even say that! Accepting more risk is the worse advice you can give someone who is trading forex. Hell if that's what you want more risk, then just go gamble. Play poker or something. High risk high reward high loss. If you want to actually win as a trader you need to keep your greed in check. Always.
And I don't know who 'they' are but assuming that is what they said, 'they' are probably broke right now.
Haha, you're not wrong! Keeping it cool and steady always wins the game

Amadeus.V

Active Trader
Jul 7, 2023
Haha, you're not wrong! Keeping it cool and steady always wins the game
Yeah mate, I've gone that path! I have been greedy from time to time, specially when I have some good wins, I have an inner voice that says "Ok! Now you got this, risk more and gain even more!". That's where I flump. People don't need to go the route that I went. You don't need to lose money just because you 'MIGHT' win more.