takeprofit trader futures attempt

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
takeprofit trader claims the best payout policy prop firm for funded futures traders....... takeprofittrader.com .......

i'm really not looking for the best, but can't see the harm in checking them out...... entrepreneur article about ceo......

they are not the cheapest but sometimes you get what you pay for....... they have discount promotion codes and would for sure take advantage of those......

it's a habit of mine to lean toward prop firms that are within a days drive of my house...... it just makes me feel more secure......

know it going in.......

i have never and will never suggest anyone trade anything in any manner, shape or form....... this most definitely includes prop firms.......

your odds of success are miserable....... any attempt will likely make you more miserable.......
//------

you can improve your chances by common sense...... know the rules...... use micro futures..... one contract at a time..... one trade at a time..... trade with the over whelming trend..... know your conditions for entry...... know you conditions for exit..... know the average range per timeframe....... know the dollar value of each....... take your time......

they do not offer metatrader 5, but have other options....... my choice will be tradovate....... can't say it's better or worse....... only that it will be my choice......

do not pay full price....... unless there is a tremendous deal, only 1 attempt at a time......

i'd walk down the road picking up aluminum cans for recycling to pay for it before using money i could not afford to lose......h
//------

Screenshot 2024-10-02 110208.png

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
i never can tell till the trade is closed if it will be good or bad....... sometimes what looks good turns out bad and sometimes what looks bad turns out good.....

this chart is a topstepx chart from a few days ago...... you can clearly see my entrys were late...... metatrader is not offered...... had metatrader 5 been available, my entrys would have been dead on ...... on all 4 symbols......

metatrader 5 will allow us to code alerts for these situations...... those alerts can be sent as push notifications to your phone......

my preference is to trade what looks comfortable.....h

//------

Screenshot 2024-09-26 023001.png