OLUWASEYI OLAKOJO

Active Trader
Dec 14, 2018
What do you mean by a crossover failure?
Thank you, Admin,
What I am trying to say here is that, for example, when the Green line and the Red line are trying to crossover, either for buy or sell, for instance, once the arrow shows on Candle A and the crossover condition did not occur on that particular candle A, the arrow will remain on that candle A without actual crossover. Therefore, maybe the crossover still tries Candle B, and C and did not occur on those Candles (A, B, & C), arrows will appear on those Candles. Now, let's say the crossover eventually occurs on Candle D seen and confirmed, by the time I refreshed the chart those arrows showed on the previous candles (A, B & C) will disappear but the actual crossover on Candle D will remain.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thank you, Admin,
What I am trying to say here is that, for example, when the Green line and the Red line are trying to crossover, either for buy or sell, for instance, once the arrow shows on Candle A and the crossover condition did not occur on that particular candle A, the arrow will remain on that candle A without actual crossover. Therefore, maybe the crossover still tries Candle B, and C and did not occur on those Candles (A, B, & C), arrows will appear on those Candles. Now, let's say the crossover eventually occurs on Candle D seen and confirmed, by the time I refreshed the chart those arrows showed on the previous candles (A, B & C) will disappear but the actual crossover on Candle D will remain.
So, you mean that when the current candle is used for TriggerCandle, if at any moment during the candle's formation there was a crossover, the arrow sticks? Is that right?

OLUWASEYI OLAKOJO

Active Trader
Dec 14, 2018
So, you mean that when the current candle is used for TriggerCandle, if at any moment during the candle's formation there was a crossover, the arrow sticks? Is that right?
Thank you, Admin, if during the candle`s formation, there was a crossover the arrow sticks, yes that is correct and ok, but if during the candle`s formation, there was no crossover after trying to crossover the arrow still sticks. However, to clarify my explanation, I will upload it when I see the example, sir. I am on the lookout to see if there is one again.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thank you, Admin, if during the candle`s formation, there was a crossover the arrow sticks, yes that is correct and ok, but if during the candle`s formation, there was no crossover after trying to crossover the arrow still sticks. However, to clarify my explanation, I will upload it when I see the example, sir. I am on the lookout to see if there is one again.
OK, let's wait. Because I'm somewhat confused by this: "but if during the candle`s formation, there was no crossover after trying to crossover the arrow still sticks".

OLUWASEYI OLAKOJO

Active Trader
Dec 14, 2018
OK, let's wait. Because I'm somewhat confused by this: "but if during the candle`s formation, there was no crossover after trying to crossover the arrow still sticks".
"Exactly, sir, that's what I was trying to explain. Before I refreshed the chart, the arrows were stuck to the candles. As the candles were forming, the green and red lines seemed like they would cross over, but when no crossover occurred, the arrows stuck. However, once I refreshed the chart, they disappeared."

Attachments

• Before refreshing.jpg
    Before refreshing.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 1
  • After refreshing.jpg
    After refreshing.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 1

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
"Exactly, sir, that's what I was trying to explain. Before I refreshed the chart, the arrows were stuck to the candles. As the candles were forming, the green and red lines seemed like they would cross over, but when no crossover occurred, the arrows stuck. However, once I refreshed the chart, they disappeared."
That looks like a bug. Do you have TriggerCandle set to Current? And if you don't refresh the chart, the arrows stay there on the chart even if the fully formed candle wouldn't signal an alert?