What is Forex trading?

Zerologic

Trader
Jul 17, 2024
Thanks to that market remains predictable. They are forced to operate under constraints (risk/reward targets, government limitations, speed of making decisions) which creates inefficiencies. But gaining knowledge about that may take years.
Becoming a trading expert is not easy, I mostly use forex trading as an investment learning. Learning to manage capital with strategy, money management, and risk management, traders who have several years of experience are not necessarily profitable. Trading psychology problems often cause traders to lack discipline.

ibexaitech

Trader
Sep 2, 2024
Forex trading, also known as foreign exchange trading or currency trading, involves the buying and selling of currencies in the foreign exchange market. The foreign exchange market is a decentralized global market where participants trade currencies. The foreign exchange market, also known as the forex market. It is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.

Forex trading works through the buying and selling of currency pairs in the foreign exchange market. A "[URL deleted] funded program" typically refers to a trading arrangement where a trader is provided with capital (funds) by a proprietary trading firm or a proprietary trading fund to trade financial instruments, such as stocks, options, or futures.
Here's how a funded program in the proprietary trading industry generally works:
* Traders interested in participating in a funded program typically go through a selection process, which may involve assessments of their trading skills, risk management abilities, and overall market knowledge.
*Traders are allowed to use the provided capital to trade financial instruments.
*While traders have access to firm capital, they are also subject to risk management rules and guidelines set by the proprietary trading firm.
*Some proprietary trading firms offer training and support to traders in their funded programs.
*Traders' performance is regularly evaluated based on their trading results.

Forex trading, also known as foreign exchange trading or FX trading, is the process of buying and selling currencies in the global marketplace. It operates 24/7, allowing traders to speculate on the price movements of different currency pairs like EUR/USD or GBP/JPY. The goal is to profit from fluctuations in exchange rates, which can be influenced by economic news, geopolitical events, or market sentiment. In essence, Forex trading is a fast-paced, high-liquidity market where traders aim to capitalize on currency value changes.

Kabel.york

Sep 13, 2024
Oh, it's just an adventure of buying and selling currencies all day! Like a high-stakes bet with your money!
Post automatically merged:

Forex trading, also known as foreign exchange trading or currency trading, involves the buying and selling of currencies in the foreign exchange market. The foreign exchange market is a decentralized global market where participants trade currencies. The foreign exchange market, also known as the forex market. It is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world.

Forex trading works through the buying and selling of currency pairs in the foreign exchange market. A "[URL deleted] funded program" typically refers to a trading arrangement where a trader is provided with capital (funds) by a proprietary trading firm or a proprietary trading fund to trade financial instruments, such as stocks, options, or futures.
Here's how a funded program in the proprietary trading industry generally works:
* Traders interested in participating in a funded program typically go through a selection process, which may involve assessments of their trading skills, risk management abilities, and overall market knowledge.
*Traders are allowed to use the provided capital to trade financial instruments.
*While traders have access to firm capital, they are also subject to risk management rules and guidelines set by the proprietary trading firm.
*Some proprietary trading firms offer training and support to traders in their funded programs.
*Traders' performance is regularly evaluated based on their trading results.
And, funded programs seem to be a good option if you trust your skills but want to avoid using your own money. So, gotta be prepared for their evaluation though!

Zerologic

Trader
Jul 17, 2024
Oh, it's just an adventure of buying and selling currencies all day! Like a high-stakes bet with your money!
Post automatically merged:

And, funded programs seem to be a good option if you trust your skills but want to avoid using your own money. So, gotta be prepared for their evaluation though!
Funded programs seem to be quite attractive to many forex traders, but it seems that to get funding traders must have qualifications determined by the funding firm, and registering there may require a fee, I have never tried it myself, for traders who have tried it, please share your experiences.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
Funded programs seem to be quite attractive to many forex traders, but it seems that to get funding traders must have qualifications determined by the funding firm, and registering there may require a fee, I have never tried it myself, for traders who have tried it, please share your experiences.
Funded programs can be attractive because they offer access to larger trading capital, but they often come with strict qualifications and performance requirements. Typically, traders need to demonstrate consistent profitability and follow specific risk management rules set by the firm. The registration fee is common, and while it might be worth it for some, it's important to carefully assess the terms, fee structures, and payout conditions

Kabel.york

Sep 13, 2024
I tried one but my prop firm did not ask for any such fee for registration. Would like to hear from traders who've gone through the process too