Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

trader2trader

Aug 21, 2024
Yes, that's most likely some issue with the Build 1421/1422. Please get an .ex4 compiled in 1420 from here:
https://github.com/EarnForex/AutoTrading-Scheduler/releases
EAs compiled in 1420 should work normally in 1421/1422.
Looks like still the same issue. Please can you explain in detail how to fix this with the 1420 .ex4 file.
I tried the following:
- Deleted existing .ex4 file in Expert folder and replaced it by the .ex4 file from the link you provided
- Deleted all AutoTrading Scheduler files in Expert folder and replaced it with compiled files from another MT4 client on my server which still runs on 1420 version
- Deleted all AutoTrading Scheduler files in Expert folder and replaced it with the all files of the zip folder you provided via the link.

Doesn't get it running unfortunately.
Same errors

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Looks like still the same issue. Please can you explain in detail how to fix this with the 1420 .ex4 file.
I tried the following:
- Deleted existing .ex4 file in Expert folder and replaced it by the .ex4 file from the link you provided
- Deleted all AutoTrading Scheduler files in Expert folder and replaced it with compiled files from another MT4 client on my server which still runs on 1420 version
- Deleted all AutoTrading Scheduler files in Expert folder and replaced it with the all files of the zip folder you provided via the link.

Doesn't get it running unfortunately.
Same errors
Unfortunately, I cannot test this because this bug manifests itself on some CPU's only. What I'd do the following:
1. Remove all the ATS's code and the .ex4 file from your Expert folder.
2. Copy only the .ex4 compiled in 1420 from GitHub.
3. Don't copy any source files.

Then try attaching the EA again.