Dragonpips EA [Best EA For Me] - ASK & REVIEW

Forwarder

Active Trader
Jun 1, 2009
account

do you mean live account?
You think, you have checked this EA enough and can allow EA to trade live?

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
i contacted FXOPEN, Alpari, FXCBS, Tadawulfx, Instaforex, and FXM Trade and they allowed for using dragonpips EA without problem

I used FXOPEN and plan to open account on Tadawulfx and FXM broker

Forwarder

Active Trader
Jun 1, 2009
what do you think

Thank you for the reply.
I'm going to purchase is EA but still have some doubts.
Are you completely satisfied how this EA works? Is it too risky or not, what do you think?
I have looked your report... minuses very seldom, but one time you had a big minus $1548 and $1056. Usually, as I understood, EA doesn't allow to touch a SL and uses a virtual stop. Is it true?
What is your opinion about this EA?
Thank you in advance.

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
Thank you for the reply.
I'm going to purchase is EA but still have some doubts.
Are you completely satisfied how this EA works? Is it too risky or not, what do you think?
I have looked your report... minuses very seldom, but one time you had a big minus $1548 and $1056. Usually, as I understood, EA doesn't allow to touch a SL and uses a virtual stop. Is it true?
What is your opinion about this EA?
Thank you in advance.

i try many ea before (fapturbo, pipmaker, megadroit) but i saw dragonpips have better works than other like setting for trading hours and money management setting, risky or not it's depending the setting and you fund power, i can set it manually (default is 50%)

i saw this ea use virtual TP and SL but i don't understood how it works

i suggest before you purchase you have to ask you broker they allowed EA or not and you can give my statistic for the data

HAVE ANYBODY EXPERIENCE WITH FXM TRADE BROKER? please give me advice too i want to open account there

RxPipDaddy

Active Trader
Jun 3, 2009
My Advice to you

It would be HIGHLY advisable that you use the same broker in your live trials that you used in your demo trials MaylayTrader. Changing to a different broker invalidates your testing because all brokers have different results on MT4. If I were you I would open a small FxOpen account and run your program there since this is where you ran your demo and since in another forum you also visited we observed that the demo results of a popular managed account EA was exactly the same results on Live and demo. This is my two cents as I also want to see if this EA really works. in live money trials.

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
It would be HIGHLY advisable that you use the same broker in your live trials that you used in your demo trials MaylayTrader. Changing to a different broker invalidates your testing because all brokers have different results on MT4. If I were you I would open a small FxOpen account and run your program there since this is where you ran your demo and since in another forum you also visited we observed that the demo results of a popular managed account EA was exactly the same results on Live and demo. This is my two cents as I also want to see if this EA really works. in live money trials.

thank you for your advice, i opened account in fxopen few hours ago, and will deposit little there, maybe tomorrow i start to trade using dragonpips in fxopen

i really want to know about FXM Trade brokers looks good for me, maybe someone who has experience can make review here

RxPipDaddy

Active Trader
Jun 3, 2009
When you start live will you please post the mt4 stats page for us to see. If your trails with live money run as smooth as your demo trials I will be certainly happy to purchase this EA from you for all the trouble that you have gone through that the creator should have taken in evaluating this EA. What amount will you start with? Will you use all 3 pairs? Please note there is also a new version released this month that you should probable update to. I do not know of this broker that you mention but if I acquire any information I will forward to you

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
When you start live will you please post the mt4 stats page for us to see. If your trails with live money run as smooth as your demo trials I will be certainly happy to purchase this EA from you for all the trouble that you have gone through that the creator should have taken in evaluating this EA. What amount will you start with? Will you use all 3 pairs? Please note there is also a new version released this month that you should probable update to. I do not know of this broker that you mention but if I acquire any information I will forward to you

I want to open account with broker supported credit card so i can deposit use my credit card, in fxopen i deposit little using Liberty Reserve (actually don't want to use LR again after someone stole all my funds there)

I will use all pair for that live test, and i still waiting my request of last update of dragonpips

RxPipDaddy

Active Trader
Jun 3, 2009
Use Duyduy changer. He is very trustworthy. I understand your pain. I am very scared using non banking services to transfer money. When you fund and go live please post here the mt4stats page. I am eager to really put this argument to rest on if this EA works or not.

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
Use Duyduy changer. He is very trustworthy. I understand your pain. I am very scared using non banking services to transfer money. When you fund and go live please post here the mt4stats page. I am eager to really put this argument to rest on if this EA works or not.

thank you my friend for your advice
i really work hard to find best broker until now, fxopen just for my test

i just want to use brokers which supported credit card for payment

Forwarder

Active Trader
Jun 1, 2009
settings

Hello Malaytrader.
Did you check Alpari? As I know they supports credit card for payment.
Also, could you tell me what risk management did you use when you trade on demo? You wrote that default settings is 50%. What settings did you use?
Thank you.

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
Hello Malaytrader.
Did you check Alpari? As I know they supports credit card for payment.
Also, could you tell me what risk management did you use when you trade on demo? You wrote that default settings is 50%. What settings did you use?
Thank you.

i want to open on alpari uk, but seem very dificult, i have to notarized all of my document in my country 1 document i have to pay $25-$30

i used default setting by seller, and risk 50

RxPipDaddy

Active Trader
Jun 3, 2009
Lets Make this test COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT

Since you are affiliate MaylayTrader and you could gain more promotion for your product lets make this test completely transparent so there are no doubts. Please set your monitoring also on http://www.onix-trade.net/. This will allow others to ensure this is indeed a REAL MONEY account. Also lets use the most updated EA version 060109 because this is the version your future clients will purchase from you. Also can you please post your set file so that we can review your settings. You have said you will use all pairs and the default settings on FxOpen. If my theory is correct and with a little bit of luck you will produce the same results you had in your FxOpen demo trials. This is the same occurrence that happened with DuyDuy and his managed EA Smurf. I have followed this for some time now and I think you may get the same results he had with the FxOpen Mt4 data feed (consistent with demo). This is why I urged you to try Dragonpips there. You were able to do 500% in one month there (10K to 50K). I am not looking for this but if you can do 50-100% with the same win to loss ratios and drawdown ratios then I am sold. If you can run this in Live mode with real money for 30 days then please PM me because I will be the first to buy this from you. I can respect any man that puts his money where his product is.

Last edited:

RxPipDaddy

Active Trader
Jun 3, 2009
DragonPips is in a fight for its life. It is not looking good for the old dragonpips. I sure hope this EA can pull out of this because as of now it does not look good.

Forwarder

Active Trader
Jun 1, 2009
EA version

Hi Malaytrader.
What version of dragonpips do you use on live account?
Is it the same that you use on your demo or this is a new one?

Forwarder

Active Trader
Jun 1, 2009
SL

as I see in your report, virtual stop doesn't work. Always price hits real SL. But on your demo, in most cases EA uses virtual stop losses. What do you think about the reasons? Is it a bug in EA new version or your broker does not allow EA to close a position by virtual stop loss? Could you check a journal in your MT4 platform?

Forwarder

Active Trader
Jun 1, 2009
I think, the reason is virtual stop loss doesn't work in new EA version. Compare with his results on demo http://malaytrader.mt4stats.com/
There it was happened only once.
I just want that Malaytrader confirms that he uses a new version instead old which he used on demo. Malaytrader, is it true?