Dragonpips EA [Best EA For Me] - ASK & REVIEW

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
I think, the reason is virtual stop loss doesn't work in new EA version. Compare with his results on demo http://malaytrader.mt4stats.com/
There it was happened only once.
I just want that Malaytrader confirms that he uses a new version instead old which he used on demo. Malaytrader, is it true?

yes, i used new version in this live account and old version on demo account
i will confirm verndor about this statement

RxPipDaddy

Active Trader
Jun 3, 2009
So what is the plan now? Will you return to the previous version or continue. That was devastating for a first day. If you return to the old version my concern is that if it does recover then how will we be able to access the older version. I hope these live trials go well.

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
So what is the plan now? Will you return to the previous version or continue. That was devastating for a first day. If you return to the old version my concern is that if it does recover then how will we be able to access the older version. I hope these live trials go well.

i still using for new version, let's we see how this EA runs for several weeks on live account at fxopen, actually i don't want to use fxopen because they not supported credit card this live test just compare with demo version

RxPipDaddy

Active Trader
Jun 3, 2009
Well it seems as the account has been reset magically with 20,000 so this was not a LIVE MONEY TEST. I guess we will never know if this EA is really worth all the hype and attention it has been getting.

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
Well it seems as the account has been reset magically with 20,000 so this was not a LIVE MONEY TEST. I guess we will never know if this EA is really worth all the hype and attention it has been getting.

i loss manual trading too :)
but i plan to use it for another broker which supported credit card not fxopen

RxPipDaddy

Active Trader
Jun 3, 2009
You may have lost in your hidden test but you stated that THIS test (http://malaytrader.mt4live.com/) was live and it really was not. This totally undermines the credibility of the things you present to your potential buyers. I am happy you did not lose $2500 but at the same time I am disappointed that your statements were not true. If the product is good then we would see more LIVE REAL MONEY tests with it but I have yet to see ONE live test from this product. I hope all goes well in your future tests but all I am looking for is a bit of honesty.