Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello guys how are you, I would like to use this for a propfirm.

And tell him to close everything or not open any more operations, if for example on the day I go -4%. Is something like this possible? or the most similar to this? Thank you
Yes, you can do that with the Account Protector. Please see the EA's description page or this thread for the details. This setup has been discussed numerous times.

qzn25

Nov 28, 2023
Yes, you can do that with the Account Protector. Please see the EA's description page or this thread for the details. This setup has been discussed numerous times.
I read the description but I don't quite understand, the only option to do what I want is to make manual snapshots every time a day starts?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I read the description but I don't quite understand, the only option to do what I want is to make manual snapshots every time a day starts?
No need to use snapshots for that, you can use the daily profit/loss conditions unless you need the "day" to start at a different time than your broker's server time.

rayaned

Trader
Aug 14, 2023
Hi guys
can you show me howto turn autodrade disable when takes the profit but (daily) meen after next day hi turn autotrade on automatecly?
but i need to start at 1:15 broker time or gmt+3 plz

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
can you show me howto turn autodrade disable when takes the profit but (daily) meen after next day hi turn autotrade on automatecly?
but i need to start at 1:15 broker time or gmt+3 plz
I haven't understood the first part of your question. What does it mean "when takes the profit"?
For the second part - turning autotrading back on every day at 1:15 broker time, it's rather simple. You set up the Account Protector with a Server Time timer to 01:15, set the DoNotDisableTimer input parameter to true and tick only 'Enable autotrading' on the Actions tab. Also set the DoNotDisableActions input to true.

rabcnesbit

Apr 5, 2024
Hello Enivid. Does this EA in terms of currency (eg.. 'Floating loss rises to currency units') only work with dollars? I have a GBP account, and set the Floating loss rises to currency units = 50 (expecting it to close at £50) but the EA closed around £39, which was equivalent to roughly $50. So, looks like the EA disregards the account currency and just bases its settings on dollars?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello Enivid. Does this EA in terms of currency (eg.. 'Floating loss rises to currency units') only work with dollars? I have a GBP account, and set the Floating loss rises to currency units = 50 (expecting it to close at £50) but the EA closed around £39, which was equivalent to roughly $50. So, looks like the EA disregards the account currency and just bases its settings on dollars?
No, it should work with the account currency. If it's in GBP, it will work with GBP. What did it output about this event in the log.txt file?

rayaned

Trader
Aug 14, 2023
I haven't understood the first part of your question. What does it mean "when takes the profit"?
For the second part - turning autotrading back on every day at 1:15 broker time, it's rather simple. You set up the Account Protector with a Server Time timer to 01:15, set the DoNotDisableTimer input parameter to true and tick only 'Enable autotrading' on the Actions tab. Also set the DoNotDisableActions input to true.
Just want to take profit 100$ daily for exemple
Post automatically merged:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

OK. You can use one instance of th AP with the daily profit condition for this with the actions set to close trades and disable autotrading. The second AP instance should be set as described in my previous post.

• 👍
Reactions: rayaned

eakuwure

Trader
Oct 6, 2022
For the account protector, the trailing is not working

How do I use the trailing stop because everytime I set it, it doesnt activate

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
For the account protector, the trailing is not working

How do I use the trailing stop because everytime I set it, it doesnt activate
What exactly are you doing? What happens? What do you expect to happen? Showing some screenshots would help here.

eakuwure

Trader
Oct 6, 2022
I set the trailing stop like this but it doesn’t get activated. It not trailing my trade.

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpeg
    IMG_0006.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 3

eakuwure

Trader
Oct 6, 2022
This is the trade and the expert output

is it bcuz of the settings ?

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpeg
    IMG_0007.jpeg
    507.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0008.jpeg
    IMG_0008.jpeg
    475.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0009.jpeg
    IMG_0009.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3

eakuwure

Trader
Oct 6, 2022
I tried it on BTCUSD just now it works but on Friday at 1pm bts it didn’t work.. I didn’t activate the time.

eakuwure

Trader
Oct 6, 2022
it keeps saying this

it says this also

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg