Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi All

D here, nice to meet you and wish you a Happy new year.

I got this when i try to install PSC Trader on MT5. Do you have you a solution please ?

View attachment 26716
I would need to see the first error it prints (at the top), but my guess is that you didn't copy all the files to the Translations subfolder.

Dcain

Trader
Jan 5, 2024
I got it

if you have the same problem guys, you need to copy the translations files (the entire file) MQL5//Experts// Advisors

happy new year and thanks ^^

mitrecyclers

Trader
Apr 13, 2023
hi

no matter what i do i can not get the tool to appear on the chart and i have gone through all of the steps over and over again.
All of the files that i have downloaded are located in the expert file, i have tried config on the editor tool and it just throws up all the errors in the world as you can see in the pictures i have included.

i don't really understand what the issue can be as i did this exact process on my old laptop and it was a windows 8 and worked fine i am on windows 10 at the moment but i don't think it makes any difference???

i download the file unzip it all to the correct file location and have it in its own file inside the expert folder and have also tried having all the files open in the expert folder with out being in a subfolder but what doesn't seem to make any difference.

tried for hours to get this to work and have looked for solutions online but nothing. please help

Thank you

View attachment 26702

View attachment 26703

View attachment 26704

There is no way to close partials, but there is a way to divide the trade into multiple positions when opening. That way, you can use different TPs on each of the parts.
Yes. I know.. but once trade is going on. Can't we add option to close half of trade? so one trade divided by 2 (or lot size calculated by percentage?) e.g 1 lot and I want to close 0.8. I know we can manually close 0.8 but as it takes time during scalping.. so if possible please add that option. Thanks.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Yes. I know.. but once trade is going on. Can't we add option to close half of trade? so one trade divided by 2 (or lot size calculated by percentage?) e.g 1 lot and I want to close 0.8. I know we can manually close 0.8 but as it takes time during scalping.. so if possible please add that option. Thanks.
No, there is no such option. I don't think I will add anything like to that to the Position Sizer.

mitrecyclers

Trader
Apr 13, 2023
No, there is no such option. I don't think I will add anything like to that to the Position Sizer.
Thanks. Not even Breakeven Shortcut? As I have used auto breakeven feature, which works good.. but issue comes when 10 Pips Breakeven is not good for Indices.. as it sets breakeven immediately. so needed different point value for Indices and Forex pairs.. or better if we can set it manually as well via any shortcut key.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thanks. Not even Breakeven Shortcut? As I have used auto breakeven feature, which works good.. but issue comes when 10 Pips Breakeven is not good for Indices.. as it sets breakeven immediately. so needed different point value for Indices and Forex pairs.. or better if we can set it manually as well via any shortcut key.
It makes sense to use either a different instance of the Position Sizer or set a different magic number in the same PS to work with different trading instruments.

mitrecyclers

Trader
Apr 13, 2023
It makes sense to use either a different instance of the Position Sizer or set a different magic number in the same PS to work with different trading instruments.
Thanks. I will try that. Honestly position sizer is best Management tool I have ever seen. Once again, Thanks for everything.

qzn25

Nov 28, 2023
Hello, I read somewhere that there is a script that allows you to execute the trade with the current position size parameters, without going to the "trading-trade" tab, assigning a ctrl+e shortcut. But I can't find it

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
Hello, I read somewhere that there is a script that allows you to execute the trade with the current position size parameters, without going to the "trading-trade" tab, assigning a ctrl+e shortcut. But I can't find it
The position sizer is an EA, And You can set the parameter TradeHotKey: Execute a Trade, while load the EA.

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

Dyablox

Trader
Dec 1, 2023
Hello,

For some reason I am unable to edit the font / line colors variables in the inputs tab.
I tried double clicking, pressing enter, right-clicking.

All other fields I can edit without an issue.

Appreciate if you could guide me on this one.

MacOs Ventura 13.5
Position sizer 3.07 on MT5

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello,

For some reason I am unable to edit the font / line colors variables in the inputs tab.
I tried double clicking, pressing enter, right-clicking.

All other fields I can edit without an issue.

Appreciate if you could guide me on this one.

MacOs Ventura 13.5
Position sizer 3.07 on MT5
That's the usual issue with MetaTrader programs on Mac - the color inputs don't work. You can still modify them directly via the code (don't forget to re-compile after that).

• 👍
Reactions: EnrichWave

Dyablox

Trader
Dec 1, 2023
That's the usual issue with MetaTrader programs on Mac - the color inputs don't work. You can still modify them directly via the code (don't forget to re-compile after that).
Thanks Enivid, will give it a look!

Out of curiosity, is there a repository with previous versions of the EA?
I was running a previous version (don't remember which one) before upgrading and I was able to edit the colors without an issue.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

drasco

Jul 13, 2023
Hello,
I can't find anywhere an answer to why I can't see the Break Even lines. I have the color set. It does not appear with the other lines. It does not appear when the pending order is placed. Is is supposed to appear once the position is opened?

Thanks,
Dean