Does anybody have MT4 build 1415 or an earlier version?

Rodders

Jun 10, 2024
Here are the MT4 Build 1415 executables. Just overwrite the current ones you have.
Hello ive changed back to the ole version now, but its just saying old version and not working very well at all, the EA loaded again though. Your help with this would be most appreciated.

gwhite2203

Trader
Jun 9, 2024
From going through my various MT4 accounts they have all upgraded to 1420 with the exception of Mugan Markets a personal account where my EA is still loading and taking trades and one of my Nova prop accounts that uses Manta Trade where the EA still loads but I cant use it as the prop rules cause me problems. Not sure how long they will continue to work but I'm managing to utilize a copy trader function to still take some trades for the short term. Although managing diff prices and spreads is another challenge!

topejust333

Jun 10, 2024
From going through my various MT4 accounts they have all upgraded to 1420 with the exception of Mugan Markets a personal account where my EA is still loading and taking trades and one of my Nova prop accounts that uses Manta Trade where the EA still loads but I cant use it as the prop rules cause me problems. Not sure how long they will continue to work but I'm managing to utilize a copy trader function to still take some trades for the short term. Although managing diff prices and spreads is another challenge!

Hello, pls how do i get this manta trade mt4?

gwhite2203

Trader
Jun 9, 2024
I'm experiencing the same problem.

My MT4 is version reverted back to 1415 but then I get the "old version" prompt and cannot log in to my trading account unless I update the platform back to 1420.

If someone has a solution, I'd be grateful to hear it
Hi Pipcollector, no current solution. Only options are find a broker that still uses 1415(for how long we dont know) or wait for some genius to come up with a hack. lots of us in the same boat

• 👍
Reactions: Pipcollector

topejust333

Jun 10, 2024
Hi Pipcollector, no current solution. Only options are find a broker that still uses 1415(for how long we dont know) or wait for some genius to come up with a hack. lots of us in the same boo You know of any brokeat
Hi . Do you know of any broker that still offers the old buil 1415?

gwhite2203

Trader
Jun 9, 2024
Hi . Do you know of any broker that still offers the old buil 1415?
Hi topejust333, as I mentioned earlier the two I have found so far are Mugan Markets and Manta Trade. I am running my EA on a Mugan account and copy trading to my main account. Not ideal as price and spread are different but I am making it work for me as a temporary fix

• 👍
Reactions: Doom_47

FFFFSSSSEE

Trader
May 28, 2024
Good evening. According to Metaquotes, they are currently fixing the issue and will be allowing old EA and Indicators in a future update. Please note that they are not restricting cracked or pirated content, but rather removing old EA and Indicators. Don't worry, new updated cracked EA and indicators will be available in a week or month and for alternative solutions please use Tradingview as your guide for your trades. Thank you!

Last edited:

topejust333

Jun 10, 2024
Hi topejust333, as I mentioned earlier the two I have found so far are Mugan Markets and Manta Trade. I am running my EA on a Mugan account and copy trading to my main account. Not ideal as price and spread are different but I am making it work for me as a temporary fix
Hey gwhite, thanks alot, I applied to nova in order to gain access to manta trades, they never sent me any welcome mail as they said, also i went to Mugan markets , downloaded the mt4 and when i wanted to install it, i got an error saying the administrator blocked me. That was weird.

gwhite2203

Trader
Jun 9, 2024
Hey gwhite, thanks alot, I applied to nova in order to gain access to manta trades, they never sent me any welcome mail as they said, also i went to Mugan markets , downloaded the mt4 and when i wanted to install it, i got an error saying the administrator blocked me. That was weird.
No worries, odd the administrator blocked you. You could try Manta Trades direct as well.

FFFFSSSSEE

Trader
May 28, 2024
When using MT4, be cautious of brokers like Mugan Markets and Manta Trade, as they are not legitimate and may cause issues with your trading. These brokers can affect the accuracy of backtesting and may use fictional histories, which can lead to unreliable results. Ensure you use reputable brokers to avoid potential problems with your trading strategies.

• 👍
Reactions: pinakkolada

topejust333

Jun 10, 2024
No worries, odd the administrator blocked you. You could try Manta Trades direct as well.
Thanks for the swift response. Now i look stupid, Can you help with where to download manta directly? been searching and all i am seeing is not even fx related. Thanks

topejust333

Jun 10, 2024
When using MT4, be cautious of brokers like Mugan Markets and Manta Trade, as they are not legitimate and may cause issues with your trading. These brokers can affect the accuracy of backtesting and may use fictional histories, which can lead to unreliable results. Ensure you use reputable brokers to avoid potential problems with your trading strategies.
I have no issues with that, I mainly their MT4 for analysis not live account. Cheers. Still waiting on u gwhite.

gwhite2203

Trader
Jun 9, 2024
Thanks for the swift response. Now i look stupid, Can you help with where to download manta directly? been searching and all i am seeing is not even fx related. Thanks
should just be mantatrade.com. But as FFFFSSSSEE mentions you should be cautious when looking to use some brokers. I have never had any problems with these two and for me I am just using the broker to get my EA to generate a signal for my live trade account to copy. Its working so far!!

• 👍
Reactions: pinakkolada

Clausio87

Trader
Jun 10, 2024
Good evening. According to Metaquotes, they are currently fixing the issue and will be allowing old EA and Indicators in a future update. Please note that they are not restricting cracked or pirated content, but rather removing old EA and Indicators. Don't worry, new updated cracked EA and indicators will be available in a week or month and for alternative solutions please use Tradingview as your guide for your trades. Thank you!
Hi, friend! Ask you where you get this information from, I am stuck because the metatrader does not connect to version 1415 and I have eas that do not work, before making very important decisions I would like to know if this information is real, thank you!

topejust333

Jun 10, 2024
should just be mantatrade.com. But as FFFFSSSSEE mentions you should be cautious when looking to use some brokers. I have never had any problems with these two and for me I am just using the broker to get my EA to generate a signal for my live trade account to copy. Its working so far!!
Thanks. i downloaded it and this was the message i got when i tried to install it.

Attachments

• manta pic.jpg
    manta pic.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 26

gwhite2203

Trader
Jun 9, 2024
Thanks. i downloaded it and this was the message i got when i tried to install it.
Bizarre - here is my MT4 with manta 1718030229293.png
Post automatically merged:

and my Mugan MT4 - as you can see on the chart the EA is still working and generating signals which copy to my trade account1718030463975.png

• 👍
Reactions: topejust333